Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Photographs....featuring Bohemian Gypsy's Intimacy


I have only fallen in love 3 times. The first true time I fell in love, I married him. 
When I look back, I can still feel the love, he gave me beautiful children, 
but he made choices that took the love and made it something else. 

The second time, the man hurt me so badly that I thought I would never 
recover, I cried everyday for 3 years. It still hurts if I let myself think about it. 
The love never left, he did. 

The third time, I believed it was my soul mate, I can still feel him, 
still know what he is thinking, and still know when he thinks of me. 
But he still made other choices and is not with me. 

So, here I am, with my photographs and memories. 

Always goodbye's...



Intimacy in Dawn Surrender from the BOHO COLLECTION by Bohemian Gypsy
comes with Hair flower
Bohemian Gypsy

Makeup Set in Plum by your Makeup Addiction
your Makeup Addiction

Vinnita Sandal in WildPink by Hucci
Hucci

Sakura Necklace in Cherry Blossom by Bliensen + MaiTai
Bliensen + MaiTai

Elizabeth Hair by Entwined
Entwined

Forgotten Memories 8 pose by Infiniti
gatcha
Infiniti



Photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment