Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nothing to say...Featuring Sneak Peek with Dead Dollz and Poute



Sneak Peek is open and you don't wanna miss out on 
the amazing things that they have. Here is a 
small peak at the awesomeness.

As far as commentary today, it's been a hard week, and sometimes you just got nothing to say. 
And me..today, I am speechless.




Shinobi Dress by Dead Dollz
Sneak Peek

Honey High Wedge Heels for Slink Feet by Poute
Sneak Peek

Eyeshadow Mystery in Red by MONS
MONS

Mysterious Lipstick in Seduction by L'Anguisettes
Marketplace

Kennedy Halo in Gold/Black by Noodles
I think this was at Secret Affair, but I can't locate it, I will update it if I find it. 

Alma Gold and Black Jewelry by Vintage Jewelry
Vintage Jewels




Nothing to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment