Thursday, August 13, 2015

Adore you...Featuring Swank with LEGENDAIRE, Prism, REBELLION, and CIRCA




So today was my RL birthday. 
It was amazing how many people sent out bday wishes and 
how many family and friends stopped by just to make my day. 
I am truly blessed. 
There are so many people in my life that I adore more than they will ever know. 
If you are in my life and I have not told you lately how much I adore you...
then let me take the time to say it now. 
I adore you, thank you so much for making my life so enriched.



 Cuff Watch:
A static mesh cuff watch with a HUD to change to 4 leather colors
 and 4 metal types, plus a touch resizer. Only L$199 @ SWANK EVENT!




Ambush hair in Dark Chocolate by LaViere
LaViere

Lovefool Jumpsuit by LEGENDAIRE at Swank
SWANK

Chestnut Brown lips in 3 by La Boheme at We <3 Role Play
We <3 Role Play

January Eyes in 6 by La Boheme at We <3 Role Play
We <3 Role Play

Elua Black Earrings by Modern.Couture at Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan

Glitter Summer Scarf (By Jezzixa) in Rose Verde by Prism at Swank
SWANK

Sandra Heels for Slink High Feet by LEGENDAIRE at Swank
SWANK

Magnus Cuff Watch by REBELLION at Swank
SWANK

Gypsy MoonSea Furniture by CIRCA at Swank


I Adore You

No comments:

Post a Comment