Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fly To The Angels...Featuring Jumo and Chop Zuey


I am on a week vacation with one of my best friends. 
People flock around her, 
she draws in a crowd and everyone wants to be her center of attention.
Life is never boring with her around. 
So this one is dedicated to her and her amazing 
charismatic personality...
not to mention that I just spent the weekend
at Rock the Rivers 3 day concert with 
80's music reminding me of long ago times 
when I was young and the world was new and 
full of possibilities. 
Here's to a fresh start in my RL 
and to good friends!





Amore Rose Tiara by Modern Couture 

Stella hair by elua 

Smoke eyeshadow by La Boheme 

Alexa lips in bardot by Jumo

San Guerlain Cameo texture change jewelry set by Chop Zuey

Hermia gown by !gO!



Fly To The Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment