Monday, September 26, 2016

You Know I'm No Good...Featuring Heth Haute Couture and Designer Circle with Sinful Curves Skins


The saddest thing ever is to see a young life get snuffed out
before you see what they can become.

I loved Amy Winehouse,
I love jazz and her unique style
was amazing.
I am glad she shared a piece of herself with us before
she lost her battle with drugs.
I can only pray that my children
and grandchildren yet to be born,
that they will not have such struggles
and I do not have to see the loss of something amazing
due to bad choices. 





Winehouse hair in brown by Vanity Hair

Common blosson accessory [Mix pink] by Astralia

Eyeshadow Adela in brown by Musa

L'eau Castro Lip gloss 1 by [mock]

Queen of SL jewelry by Heth Haute Couture

 Veronica Dress in Mirage by Sinful Curves Skins at Designer Circle



You Know I'm No Good


No comments:

Post a Comment